Google
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Opportunity for Personal Finance Bloggers

Starting this Friday I am going to host my own little "carnival". It is open to ANY personal finance blogger OR any blogger who wishes to post a financial tip. The name of the carnival will be Financial Tip Friday. On Friday you just post something that is helpful to others. Mention Financial Tip Friday and provide a link back to this blog. At the bottom of my Financial Tip Friday post there will be a Mr. Linky widget. You just give your post a name, submit the link and your link will appear on the list. Be sure to tell your readers about it so they can add a post as well. I will try this for a few weeks and see how things go.

Try it now....I have added a Mr. Linky Widget below. You can add your link to any post on your blog for this little trial. I just want people to see how it works.

No comments: