Google
 

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Donate Option

As you can see I have added a donate button to the sidebar. I have always donated when I could to websites that I found useful so I wanted to add that option to my site. What I will NOT be doing is adding paid content to the site. I remember several years ago I donated money to a free photo site only to find the next week they wanted you to pay for some of the free services. I was kind of mad I had donated!! I will not be doing that here. Every bit of info is free as always!!

Please only donate if you find something here useful, has saved or made you money and are able to do so.

If you are not capable of donating, keep reading... maybe you will find some new ways to make or save more money. I hope we all do!!! Thanks for reading. I really appreciate you all!!

No comments: