Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cool Freebies from around the Web

I saw this article the other day about some freebies offered by Google. I don’t know about any of you but one of the worst ways I raise my monthly cell bill is by calling information for numbers. Google now offers this service for FREE!! You just have to program the number into your phone. The number is 1-800-Goog-411 (1800466411)

The other service is a text message search function. For example if you need an oil change, you type that in plus the city and it will send you search results in a text message. See the original article if you want this number. Since it is text messaging that isn’t really a freebie for some people.

The next thing I came across was a free investment seminar. I haven’t been to it, and I know nothing about it. I just came across it and thought it might be worth posting. So, this is kind of an “at your own risk” freebie.

And finally, my favorite site to check weekly. Freebies from Walmart. I have gotten almost everything I have ever signed up for. And, it does not matter if you put in your email or agree to the surveys or not. You will still get your freebie as long as they are in stock.

**I notice they don’t have much at Walmart.com right now and these freebies have been up for a while. They will probably change within the week.

No comments: