Google
 

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's All About the End Result

Today I was reading back through the journal I have kept over the past year. I am the type of person who HAS to get things out of my head or they drive me crazy and keep me up at night. One thing struck me today as I read and I thought I would share.

I was actually referring to cleaning house and other chores, but the statement I made was no one does these things for the pleasure of doing them. We do things like cleaning or going without "toys" for the outcome. A clean house or debt free finances.

If you are like me and are not going out to dinner or movies etc, this may help you stay motivated. You are not doing without because you like it. You are doing this so that later you can be debt free. It gave me a little motivation today. Hopefully, it does the same for you!

No comments: