Google
 

Friday, July 18, 2008

Are you getting ready?

The Snowflake Challenge will be posted Monday for you to add your own stories. I will close it on Wednesday. Be sure you post about what you did by Wednesday!! More info here.

I just wanted to get your creative juices flowing by letting you know what I have been up to. I sold two items on Ebay that I got for FREE. So I made a little cash off of those. I also got my Single Check Rebate from Rite Aid. That will be going toward the debt. I have a box here ready to ship off full of some old cell phones. I found a site that pays a pretty good price for them. If they don't pay for some reason it won't be a big deal because the shipping is free and the phones would never be used again anyway.

What are YOU doing to snowflake? Don't post it yet!!! Wait until Monday!

No comments: