Google
 

Monday, July 14, 2008

Snowflake Challenge- Win a Free Book!

What is it? The Snowflake Challenge is a contest of sorts. You come up with creative ways to earn money toward snowflaking your debt. The winner will receive a copy of David Bach’s book, Start Late, Finish Rich. (If you don’t like the book you can use it to get a credit on Paperback Swap or something.)

For example: You dress up like a clown on the side of the road and make balloon animals for passing cars at $0.50 each. (This is just a joke, but hopefully it will get the gears turning.) You take the $2.00 you made from folks who felt really sorry for you and put it toward your credit card debt. Have someone take some pictures of you and post them on your blog (not required, but it would lend more validity to your entry)

How do I win? On Monday (21st) I will post another Snowflake Challenge entry with a Mr. Linky for you to add a link to your blog post about your Snowflake Adventure. You can also post your info via a comment in that post. I will pick a winner from these entries. Believe it or not, you win just for playing because you will get some extra debt paid down.

How can I improve my chances? I will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for most creative ideas (if there are enough). First place winner will get an extra 4 entries (total 5) Second place will get an extra 2 entries and third will get one extra entry.

Do I have to do something stupid or embarrassing? NO…. as long as you post a linky or a comment about what you did you will be entered. It doesn’t matter what you did, but you DO have to tell us about it. Entries saying, “sign me up” will not be posted or counted.

Tell me what you think and if you plan on entering. I would like to get an idea of how many people might be playing. Thanks!!!

No comments: