Google
 

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Not Worth My Time

I recently posted about using CVS to rack up some great savings. It is true that you can do this, and you can save a lot of money. However, I found I was going for things we did not need. I have decided that it is just not worth my time to work up deals (moneymakers or not) for things we don't use. CVS still has some GREAT sales.

Two weeks ago my husband's coffee was $2 cheaper than we can get it at Walmart. This week they had toilet paper for half the price it was at Walmart! I had a coupon too, but they were already out when I went on Monday. Anyway, I guess my point is, I will continue to use CVS for the great sales, but I will no longer waste my time on anything that we don't use... moneymaker or not.

That being said.... I have found a great time SAVER. Mygrocerydeals.com is a great FREE service. They have circulars from all of your local stores and you can compare deals all on one page!! It is great! This is a great way to use sale ads to plan you trips. One problem- they don't add coupons into the mix and I think this is something they could do really easily. This is now featured on the Smartsource website and I know it would be nothing for SS to add the printable coupon links to the products on the page. Maybe they will do this at some point.


And finally.... HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: