Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Winner! And, an Update!

The winner of the Snowflake Challenge is Tammy!! Yea, Tammy!! I will try to get in touch with you through your blog but if you read this please send my your address via email to pictureofwealth@yahoo.com

On another note, I am getting back to work here this week!! Ahhhh.... you know what that usually means... no new posts. However, I am working hard to have some things up for you all during my transition back to work. I am planning for at least two new posts per week and hoping for three. We will see how it goes! If you have any ideas about what types of things you would like to see discussed here I would LOVE to hear it.

Also, as always I am still offering my services for budget help. If you are having trouble coming up with a budget please email me and I will be happy to assist you with that. Please see the email addy above.

Have a great week. I am not sure exactly when the first of the new posts will be rolling out but it will be no later than next week!!

No comments: