Google
 

Friday, February 15, 2008

Completely Averted!!

WOW!! It worked!! We got the new hard drive and the computer is now working, good as new!! It did end up costing around $13 to ship the other drive back, but when you consider what it COULD have cost that is not so bad.

Well, I guess I should apologize again for not posting as often. My husband just got over pneumonia, so I have been stretching myself thin between taking care of him and the kids... and myself and baby, lol!

However, I can PROMISE you some upcoming posts because I have already written them, so check back over the next week. I hope to get even more writing in this weekend. I get so many ideas but can never find the time to write.

Just another quick note.... I so appreciate all those who take the time to comment. This blog helps me just to get my own thoughts together, but it is nice to know that it is helping other people too!! And, a lot of the comments give me some great ideas and help me as well!! Sharing is SO welcome. I am by no means an expert, so any advice that might help other readers is greatly appreciated!!

No comments: