Google
 

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Where did the money go?

Well, I got paid yesterday. I paid bills today. With my budgeting for gas, child care, and lunch I now have $0 left. I can't believe it. My paycheck JUST covered my bills. I still need groceries, to get my oil changed, and my daughter needs new shoes. I have decided to do a few things to make it a little easier. I am going to have one deduction stop coming out of my check. Then I am going to call my cell company and my regular phone and see what can be changed to lower the bills. My husband does not want to get rid of our regular phone even though we both have cell phones. It really aggrivates me. I don't see why we need to have both. I think if nothing else we will get rid of long distance since we already have it free on our phones.

No comments: