Google
 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cash Crate- Another money maker!!!

UPDATE- After only 4 days I have made over the $10 payout amount and have almost $9 in pending offers- meaning when they verify I will be paid!!! I will update again when I actually see a real check!!

PLEASE read all the way through before signing up. There are some things you NEED to know before signing up!!

Cash Crate is a site I saw that was highly recommended by a blogger I trust pretty well. All she said was that she used it and had made money so I thought I would give it a try. However, I have done a little bit of research and I have some tips to make it much better for you if you sign up. If you are not careful you may have your phone ringing off the hook!!

With Cash Crate you go to websites that are already listed for you. You complete the offer according to the instructions and then click submit when you go back to the Cash Crate website for your credit. The offers may be to simply sign up or they could be to complete a survey. Some surveys are real surveys and some are those annoying click yes or no kind. I suggest doing the “register for free” offers. Each offer list exactly how much money you will make on it. They are also listed in order by rating (unless you change it) These are the easiest offers to complete.

The first step you need to take is to create a hotmail account or some other free email account. I prefer hotmail because it is easy to sign up and log in to. You want this email so you can use it for the offers on Cash Crate. You don’t want to use your regular email address because you will be spammed to death!!

Once you have this go ahead and sign up for Cash Crate. One of the best ways to get kicked out of the program is to use fake info so you have to use whatever info you give Cash Crate for any offers you complete.

Now you can begin completing offers. I try to go for the ones that say register for free. These ask for the least amount of info. You can also answer surveys up to two per day for cash. However you want to get to these early because they will fill up and you won’t be able to log in.

Finally… read the fine print on offers. If they say that you are agreeing to mobile marketing or that they may sell your info don’t complete the offer. This is not as hard as it sounds. They usually have this written right under where you put your phone number etc. There are also some credit card applications and loan applications. These pay well but obviously you do NOT want to sign up for these under any circumstances.

Following these guidelines in the three days I have been a member I have already made $7. I only need $3 more to get a check this month. I am sure I will probably have that before the weekend is over. This would be great easy money to apply to your snowflaking efforts!! Click here to join!

2 comments:

Tracy Johnson said...

I recently signed up for cash crate as well. So far I'm finding that it is a decent site. I don't see it being a huge money maker, but it definitely seems to be a legitimate way to make a little bit of extra cash. Thanks for your post, I found it very helpful.

Jen said...

I am glad you found it helpful. Keep me updated on how it works out for you!!