Google
 

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby is here!!!

Wow, I have so much to update on. Let's see. I will put them all under headings and you can just scroll down to whatever you feel like reading.

NEW BABY!!!
Our baby was born on March 27th. So she is almost a month old already. THAT is why I have been missing for so long. She is doing well, she is a great sleeper, and is already getting HUGE!!!

OUR DOG!!!
Chester passed away this past Friday. We decided to have him put to sleep after a few months of trying to battle his tumor. He had gotten much better with the drugs the vet prescribed but the tumor came back with a vengance and we didn't want him to suffer anymore. Obviously we are still dealing with it right now, but it was the right thing to do.

MY ANNIVERSARY!!
I was so upset I missed posting for the one year anniversary for Picture of Wealth. I cannot believe it has been over a year since I started this blog. I have had many other blogs but none lasted as long as this. Finances are something I will never get tired of reading, writing, talking about. A special thanks to my subscribers. You help keep me writing. It is nice to know SOMEONE is interested in my blog, lol.

MY FINANCES!!
We were able to make our savings goal for our crisis plan!!! However, were it not for our tax refund, it wouldn't have happened. The problem now is over spending because of that fat balance. Anytime we need/want something for the baby we go out and get it without really thinking about it. That was one reason I wanted to get back to my blog. I want to make sure this stops before our savings is gone. I have to remind myself that any money left over once I start getting my full pay checks again can go to debt repayment.

Well, those are my updates. I hope to get to some more articles soon, but I never know when the baby will let me do that. In a few months it should get much easier again. Thanks for reading!!

No comments: