Google
 

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going Static for a While- Please subscribe!

I really thought that I would be able to get more posts in. Lately I haven't even had time to get on the computer and check my email. I have decided to just let POW go static for the time being. I may post some things here and there, so if you do enjoy my posts I highly suggest you subscribe. That way you will be updated ONLY when there is a new post and won't have to check here for new posts.

I figured I would do a quick update on our financial situation. I had to take $500 out of our emergency fund to cover expenses preparing for Gustav. We were missed thank goodness, but we didn't get our money back. I guess overall it will even out because I won't have to buy batteries or canned goods for a while. Also, thanks to some overtime we were able to pay the E fund right back.

One day I may post on my new system, because it is really working out well for me. I keep my bill info in an Excel worksheet I created and keep up with our subaccounts in MS Money. We have money socked away for irregular expenses and our lump sum fund for our annual expenses is growing nicely.

I really appreciate those who have participated in POW comments etc, over the last couple years. This is not goodbye, but I just have so much I am focusing on right now. I don't have the quality time to devote to this blog. I don't want to leave you with a bunch of cruddy posts. Thanks for reading. Please subscribe!!

No comments: