Google
 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Money!!!!

Ok, goofy title for a post on this blog. But, on Friday I will be getting my extra check. I am really excited because it means I can finally put some cash in an emergency savings account, which means it will be even easier for me to NOT use my credit card.

So far with less than a week left in June I STILL haven't used it. YEA!!! I plan on putting around $1000 in savings and using the rest to pay down the card. I am also hoping to get around to some more mystery shopping next month so I am hoping that will help too. I have been letting all my mystery shop and survey money just funnel into my savings account. I don't even know what the balance is right now.

Oh, yeah, I may be hosting the Carnival of Debt Reduction soon so keep an eye out!!!!!

No comments: