Google
 

Thursday, September 4, 2008

WOW! PoW Retro

PoW Retro (that is Picture of Wealth, not prisoner of war) is a look back at some of my favorite posts over the past year and a half. I hope you enjoy these!

http://picturewealth.blogspot.com/2007/07/objects-in-rear-view-mirror-may-appear.html

I don’t know when you will actually read this but today is July 28, 2008 (I am scheduling this for some time in the future). This post was written exactly a year ago today, and I tell you what. I still use this to make me feel better when I see others with toys I would like to have, but choose not to buy in order to become debt free. Who knows maybe it will help you too!!

** Just to clarify... I wrote this post in July, but it is being posted in September!! Ahh, the magic of the internet. (and today is still July 28, 2008) It is like time travel.

No comments: