Google
 

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I did something really stupid...

Well, not all that stupid. I won't LOSE any money over it. But, I decided to sell our old Blackberries. We recently traded up/down (depending on how you look at it) to some different phones to save money. We ended up saving about $100 a month doing this so it was well worth it. Anyway, I sent them to casholdphone.com I was going to get about $16 for the pair. This was the highest amount I found online, but I didn't spend enough time on the site.

Going back I found many misspellings on the site and in their email to me. This sent up a red flag. Usually people who can set up a business can at least run their things through a spell check and make sure their site uses proper grammar.

I still have a few days before they say I should know something. They keep telling me it takes exactly a month for them to check the phones because of the number they receive. We will see, but I think this one is going to be a loss.

Oh, by the way, I have found a great site that gives you gift cards for points. It is actually pretty easy to get points and you could get a $50 Visa gift card in 33 days of getting points. (because of a daily point cap) You can earn a $25 Target or Best buy in 17 days (but we don't have those stores here.) If you are interested please email me so I can refer you. I am doing the referral contest for even more points.

No comments: